The Netball Agent Accreditation Scheme was launched in March 2023. It aims to meet the following objectives:
- Provide a scheme for recognition of appropriately qualified Individuals as Accredited Agents;
- Provide agents with a mechanism by which they may be officially recognised by the ANPA, NA and its SSN Clubs as appropriately qualified to carry on the business of an agent in netball;
- Provide a mechanism for complaints against Accredited Agents to be appropriately investigated and addressed; and
- Support the quality, competence and professionalism of Accredited Agents through an accreditation program.
How do I become an Accredited Agent?
To become a Netball Accredited Agent, complete the application form below and if approved, undertake the following:
- Attest to the Netball Agent Accreditation Scheme Regulations and Code of Conduct for Accredited Agents
- Complete an online exam
- Complete Netball Integrity Policy Framework education requirements
- Hold a current Working with Children Check where relevant
- Hold appropriate Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Any other requirements that may be introduced and will be communicated by the Netball Agents Accreditation Scheme.