Terms and Conditions
1. The winner will be selected randomly on Tuesday 2 October 2018 and contacted by direct message on Netfest 2018 Facebook or Instagram social media channels.
2. If the winner doesn’t respond by midday on Wednesday 3 October 2018, Netball Australia hold the right to randomly select another winner.
3. The winner will be picked at random.
4. The winner will be contacted with full details of how to redeem Seal Encounter Experience at Sea Life.
5. The competition opens on Tuesday 25 September 2018 and closes at 5PM AEST on Monday 1 October 2018.
6. The winner must enter via the NetFest 2018 Facebook or Instagram social media platforms
Further terms and conditions
1. Promotion: NetFest 2018 – Seal Encounter Experience at Sea Life Sunshine Coast.
2. Promoter Name: Netball Australia, 191 Johnston Street, Fitzroy, Victoria, 3065
3. Website(s): https://netball.com.au
4. The Promoter may amend the Promotional Period in accordance with state legislative rules.
5. Entry Restrictions Entrants:
• must 4 years or older;
• Maximum Entries Entrants can enter once only.
6. Judging Details: All judging decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
7. Judging criteria: The winner will be picked at random.
8. Prize subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Prize Provider.
Netball Australia – PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
14. Liability: The Promoter and its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or redemption of any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
15. Australian Consumer Law: A prize winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods supplied will be of acceptable quality.
16. 42. Social Media: If any part of the Promotion is run on social media, entrants release the Social Media Platform(s) and its/their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that: (a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Social Media Platform; (b) any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to any Social Media Platform; and (c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to any Social Media Platform.
17. Privacy: The Promoter collects the personal information that entrants provide for the purpose of administering the Promotion. The Promoter may also use entrants’ personal information in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Promotion, and to contact them by electronic messaging (including email and SMS) for marketing purposes, including notifications about future promotions and special offers regarding the Promoter’s products and services.
18. Disclosure of Personal Information: The Promoter may also disclose entrants’ personal information to its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies connected with this Promotion, any prize provider and relevant authorities in the relevant states/territories for the purposes of administering the Promotion, marketing and publicity.
20. Third Party use of Personal Information: At the time of entry, an entrant may be given the opportunity to consent to a stated third party collecting their personal information for a stated purpose, e.g. for future competition and marketing purposes of the third party. By providing this consent, an entrant consents to the storage and stated use of their personal information by the third party. Entrants should contact the third party to view