TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To be eligible to enter, you must have completed this survey and the competition question.
To enter, you must complete the survey conducted by Netball Australia and Repucom, provide your email address and answer the competition question “Please tell us what is the one thing that Netball Australia could do to encourage you to attend an ANZ Championship game in the future?” in 50 words or less.
There will be three winners, with entries judged based on the originality and creativity of the entrant’s submission as determined by the judges from Repucom at their absolute discretion.
Each winner will receive their choice of either a signed netball or a $100 Eftpos gift card.
- The game of skill (GoS) is conducted by Repucom Pty Ltd (Repucom), ABN 59 106 863 325, of 61-71 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW 2018.
- Entry into the GoS constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information on how to enter, all entry instructions, advertising material and prize information form part of these terms and conditions.
- An Entrant is any person who has entered this game of skill in accordance with these terms and conditions. Entry is open to Australians aged 18+. Employees or directors of Repucom, immediate family members of any employee or director of Repucom, any retailer, supplier, associated company or agency of Repucom and any person who Repucom has previously notified are not eligible to enter.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the Prize Winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of the Prize Winner. It is the responsibility of the Prize Winner’s parent/legal guardian to prove their parental status/ legal guardianship at the time of Prize Winner notification. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a person/s mistakenly represents themselves to be a Prize Winner’s parent and/or legal guardian, then that person will be liable for all costs associated with relocating and/or re-awarding the prize (including but not limited to and administrative fees incurred by Repucom). Where relevant, Repucom is only responsible for ensuring that the prize is awarded to a person who is either a parent or legal guardian of the Prize Winner. Repucom is not responsible for determining any other delivery details or taking direction that relates to any ongoing family law negotiations and/or determinations. These are the responsibility of the Prize Winner and their respective parent/s and/or legal guardian/s.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the GoS is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The original timeline for this survey sees entries for the GoS open at 9:00 (AEDT) on 30/03/16 and the Closing Date at 5:00pm (AEDT) on 10/04/16. Repucom reserves the right to extend the initial survey period should insufficient response to the survey be achieved, in which case the Terms and Conditions will be updated to reflect an extended period.
- Judging for the prize will take place at Suite 11, level 3, 281 Brunswick St, Fitzroy 3065 within 10 days of the Closing Date. The Prize Winner will be notified by email and will have 10 working days to claim the prize. To claim the Prize the Prize winner must respond to the email within 10 working days of the notification email being sent.
- By entering this GoS entrants agree that the signed netball if chosen as a prize (signed by the five Australian ANZ Championship captains and coaches), won in conjunction with the GoS, must not be sold or used for any other commercial purposes, without Netball Australia’s prior written approval, which may be withheld in its sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event of an unclaimed Prize after 10 working days since the notification to the Prize Winner by email, a redraw will occur whereby a new Prize Winner will be selected and notified email. The new Prize Winner will have 10 working days from notification to claim the Prize, this process will continue until the Prize has been claimed.
- Prize Availability: In the event that the prize is unavailable for any reason, at any time, Netball Australia and Repucom reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal value, subject to the written direction of any relevant state regulatory authority, and the prize winner will be notified accordingly.
- Your personal information provided here will only be used by Repucom and its research partners for the purpose of this GoS and we will not use this information for any other purpose including marketing to you.
- Repucom adheres to the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles with regards to the storage and security of personal respondent information. Data containing personal respondent information (e.g. names, email addresses and phone numbers) is stored in separate, password protected file from the main data file and can only be accessed by personnel with the authorised security code. As per Australian Market Research Industry standards, this information is kept on file for two years prior to being deleted from all accessible files and archives.
Any files containing personal information may only be transferred to a third party under in the individuals’ express permission or where we acting under the permission of our client (i.e. in advising them of individuals who have requested removal from a database). Files must be password protected and the password provided in a separate correspondence document.