Netball Australia is the peak governing body for the sport of netball in Australia. Its focus is to achieve national and international success in competition, encourage greater participation and fan engagement, and ensure excellence in all spheres of the sport. It oversees a range of national programs and events including Suncorp Super Netball, NetSetGO, the Australian Diamonds, Quad Series and Constellation Cup.
About the role
As part of a small team and reporting to the Design Manager, this position is responsible for providing creative input and graphic design services to the various programs and events across the organisation. You will be working with print, digital and social media to support the communications and marketing activities of Netball Australia.
In this role, you will:
- Develop collateral, both digital and print, including flyers, posters, brochures, eDMs, invitations and event signage in accordance with brand guidelines
- Liaise with appointed agencies to ensure marketing collateral is delivered on time, within budget and to the required standard
- Photographic retouching
- Assist the Design Manager in the administrative duties of the team
- Assist the Design Manager in the roll out of the new visual identity of Netball Australia
This an entry level position and would suit a recent graduate or someone with up to two years prior experience in a similar role. We’re looking for someone with:
- Tertiary or diploma qualification in design
- Solid graphic design skills – publishing and photographic practices and experience in a broad range of print and online production processes
- Adobe CC experience
- Some working knowledge of Dreamweaver, After Effects, HTML and MailChimp would be advantageousalthough not essential
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of web and print production processes
- Demonstrated passion for design, typography and photography
- Interest in the development of technology and digital platforms
- Excellent organisational skills, including time management, prioritisation, and meeting deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail with high levels of accuracy whilst meeting tight deadlines
- All candidates must hold permanent resident status in Australia.
Please submit your cover letter, CV and samples of work (or online portfolio link) to [email protected] by 5pm Friday 24 Feb.