An exciting international coaching opportunity is now available with the Malaysian Netball Association (MNA). Netball Australia works closely with MNA as a member of the Asian Netball Federation.
MNA is seeking an experienced, full-time coach to work with their National Team in the lead up to the South East Asian Games to be held in Malaysia in August 2017. Malaysia is ranked 19 in the world after winning the 2016 Asian Championships. MNA will cover the costs of economy airfares to and from Kuala Lumpur, as well as internal transport, accommodation and a monthly allowance of USD$2,500.
The Coach will be required to be based in Kuala Lumpur from January 2017 until September 2017. The Coach’s role will involve:
- Design and recommend a national training programme in consultation with the locally appointed National Coach and MNA’s Coaching and Training Committee;
- Conduct intensive training according to planned programme schedule for five and a half days a week i.e. Monday till Saturday;
- Monitor, asses and determine athletes progress from time to time;
- Provide a monthly progress report for each athlete to the National Sports Council (NSC) and MNA;
- Recommend the twelve ( 12 ) final athletes for the 29th. SEA Games KL 2017;
- Attend meetings with NSC and MNA as requested from time to time.